In my own personal quest to read and learn about educational changes and share these with teachers in hopes they can enhance their students learning, I have come across some amazing educators. These educators provide insight and ideas about education and student learning that I think goes a long way in improving this “space between teachers and students” – i.e. spreading the love of education to give those meaningful experiences to students.
I wanted to share a few of my favorite educators with you. Creating a network of educators is one way to help all of us continue to spread the love of education to others, especially in this time of education bashing. There are good things being done out there and it is up to all of us to support those endeavors.
My list, in no particular order:
- Max Ray – The Max Ray Blog
- Vicki Davis (@coolcatteacher) – Cool Cat Teacher Blog
- Tom Barrett (@tombarrett) – EdTech
- Tom Whitby (@tomwhitby) – My Island View
- Sandy Kendell (@edtechSandyK) – EdTechSandyK
- Jeffrey Miller – Teachers.Beliefs.Practices
- George Cuoros (@gcuoros) – The Principal of Change
- Dan Bach (@dansmath) – Dansmathblog
- Cathy Campbell (@ccampbel14) – Campbell’s Corner
- Tom Schimmer (@tomschimmer) – Tom Schimmer
- Brian Marks (@yummymath) – Yummy Math